Broadcast Journalism I
On successful completion of this course you will be able to:
1. Students will write in Broadcast style conforming to the ethical and practical principles that guide it.
2. Students will become media literate.
3. Students will learn to understand story structure and elements of news shows.
4. Students will become proficient in attributing sources, getting information right, avoiding libelous speech and understand the ethics behind news reporting.
Application for admission should be made on the prescribed forms obtainable from the School. Completed application forms should be submitted together with two passport- sized photographs and a certified copy of student results slip and certificates within the prescribed period of time to the registrar.
(5) Five passes including Mathematics and English Language
O’LEVEL / GBCE And A’ Level / ABC applicants
Five passes including English Language and Mathematics