At the end of the course students should be able to:
1. Understand the meaning of communication.
2. Understand the forms and channels of communication.
3. Explain the various managerial factors affecting communication.
4. Prepare CVs, Memorandum, Application letters, Proposals, etc. in a professional format.
5. Prepare Oral Presentations.
Application for admission should be made on the prescribed forms obtainable from the School. Completed application forms should be submitted together with two passport- sized photographs and a certified copy of student results slip and certificates within the prescribed period of time to the registrar.
(5) Five passes including Mathematics and English Language
O’LEVEL / GBCE And A’ Level / ABC applicants
Five passes including English Language and Mathematics