Computer Basics I
The course is an introduction to the journalism industry and to basic journalism skills. It teaches the fundamental practical skills for newsgathering, news evaluation, and news writing. It prepares students for advanced journalism and for the profession.
Customized For Quick Learning
Upon successful completion of this course, students will:
1. Be able to turn on a computer, log in and navigate using windows operating system.
2. Be able to identify hardware, what its function is and types of application software commonly used.
3. Identify micro-computer terms and distinguish one from another.
4. Be able to locate files, launch applications and perform internet navigation and searches.
Application for admission should be made on the prescribed forms obtainable from the School. Completed application forms should be submitted together with two passport- sized photographs and a certified copy of student results slip and certificates within the prescribed period of time to the registrar.
(5) Five passes including Mathematics and English Language
O’LEVEL / GBCE And A’ Level / ABC applicants
Five passes including English Language and Mathematics