Introduction To Entrepreneurship
At the end of the course students should be able to:
1. Evaluate personal interest, attitudes, and talents to assess overall readiness to begin a new business.
2. Explain the importance of entrepreneurship.
3. Identify the advantages and disadvantages of creating a new business.
4. Identify and screen new business ideas.
Application for admission should be made on the prescribed forms obtainable from the School. Completed application forms should be submitted together with two passport- sized photographs and a certified copy of student results slip and certificates within the prescribed period of time to the registrar.
(5) Five passes including Mathematics and English Language
O’LEVEL / GBCE And A’ Level / ABC applicants
Five passes including English Language and Mathematics